Tire Pressure Gauge – 0 to 170 PSI – Tested and Developed for Mechanics –
|Availability||:||Temporarily out of stock.|
THE GEE WOW 170 PSI TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE IS THE GAUGE YOU'LL EVER NEED PROPER TIRE PRESSURE PROTECTS YOUR WALLET- AND YOUR SAFETY.
Keep your tires correctly inflated and you'll: • Saving money on gas
• Make your tires last
• Keep you and your family safer
PROFESSIONAL, TOP-QUALITY TIRE GAUGE CREATED FOR MECHANICS. Automobile experts come to us for the features they rely on, such as: • State-of-the-art accuracy for instant, consistent readings on the large, 2.5" dial-catching even the tiniest changes in pressure
• Dual 5.5" chuck has an optimal 45 degree angle to easily ensure it sits squarely over the valve stem for accuracy-even on most motorbike tires
• Tight Fit on the valve to avoid air leakage while you take the reading
• 16" swivel hose is extra long, so you can see the reading without straining or contorting
• Pressure Hold Button keeps the reading on the dial until you're done
• Pressure Release Bleed Valve lets you release air without removing the valve from the tire
• Solid, heavy duty materials for a lasting durability including a rubberized no-slip grip to save time and protect your investment
• Unlike digital gauges, you'll never have to replace the batteries or worry that low power is affecting the reading
Get one for yourself, or as part of a safety kit for a spouse, teen driver or new car owner! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or you money back. No questions asked. THIS GAUGE MAKES A GREAT GIFT! CONSIDER GETTING 2 AS IT MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR A FRIEND.
- FOR PRIME HOLIDAY DEAL SPECIALS SEE "Special Offers and Product Promotions" BELOW AND SAVE HUGE!
- TIRE GAUGE IS PERFORMANCE TESTED AND CALIBRATED TO HIGHEST AMERICAN STANDARDS. Get fast and precise tire pressure readings without relying on batteries or digital components
- 170 PSI GAUGE IS EQUIPPED WITH A BUILT-IN AIR BLEEDER VALVE to reduce pressure in overinflated tires - 360-degree easy access tire valve swivel chuck allows for readings from any angle
- 2" LARGE DIAL FEATURES EASY-TO-READ 170 PSI SINGLE INCREMENTAL SCALE FOR ULTRA-ACCURATE READINGS - LOCK IN PLACE feature locks readings until the pressure reset button on the neck of the gauge is pushed
- HEAVY DUTY SOLID COMPONENTS shielded by a rugged rubber protective guard cover, providing the tire pressure gauge with extra protection from accidents and drops
on December 15, 2015
By Rachel Wolski
Highly disappointed in this item. It was not delivered as pictured. The pictures clearly show the air chuck to be straight in several pictures. (Not on an angle like most are.) The angle design is useless to me since i can not get that on the inner tire valve stem of my dual rims. It is a fine gage and well built up until the air chuck end. I can only use this on 4 of the 6 wheels on each truck. For misrepresenting the actual design in pictures, I give only one star. Beware buyer. I should send it back.
on December 14, 2015
I bought both the 0-60 PSI small gauge and the larger 0-170 PSI gauge. I got these at a discount for my reviews. Both were accurate and easy to use. I like the rubber coating on the gauge, makes them easy to hang onto. The long hose on the larger one allows you to easily maneuver the gauge regardless of the position of the valve stem.
Must have tool
on December 22, 2015
By Simon Boimran
I purshased this Pressure Gauge because the visual inspection is not enough since I always find some of the tires are deflated by 4 to 6 PSI after testing them in the oil station.
Very easy to read pressure reading
on November 30, 2015
This is what we need specially we always go for a road trip ,keeping this to your car and check your tire pressure feel make you safe on the road.Product seems to be well-constructed, durable, and accurate. Very easy to read pressure reading, and the thumb-release valve is very handy to bring over-inflated tires down to the correct air pressure. We are very pleased to this item specially my husband, I would recommend this.
Works great and feels very solid.
on December 19, 2015
This works great. Its rugged and I like the bleeder valve. Seems like since the new cars all have these annoying tire pressure alarms in them that I need one of these every time it gets cold! (if its smart enough to tell you low tire pressure why cant my car tell me which tire:)) Anyway, this is very handy and worked as advertised.
on November 25, 2015
Tire pressure gauge is awesome it reads fast and accurately. This little thing can save your precious life and precious car. This can give you so much benefits like it can save your life by avoiding accident due to luck of air pressure or too much air pressure. And it can save you a lot of money buy being so careful with your tire. And less hassle buy going to a shop. Great product to have. I receive this in a discount price in exchange to my honest review.
on November 26, 2015
My hubby like this Tire Pressure Gauge so much. It's perfect to have in the car, the quality is really good. He's very impressed on how it did work well. Very accurate reading and easy to use. Perfect well-made, durable and solidly made materials. It's really convenient and handy.. So much satisfied that I got this. Thanks you.
I really like that there is a hose connected to this gauge
on December 30, 2015
By cheap dude
I purchased this Tire Pressure Gauge by geeWOW to keep in my car. I really like that there is a hose connected to this gauge. It makes it alot easier to do the reading. I have tested the gauge reading against my other 2 gauges and this seems to provide an accurate reading.
This Tire Pressure gauge is very useful and handy and is driver must have in car
on December 8, 2015
By fion lo
This Tire Pressure gauge is very useful and handy and is driver must have in car.
A reliable heavy duty tire pressure gauge - a must for your car
on December 16, 2015
This tire pressure gauge is the best that I ever had. It is heavy duty and of superior quality in both functionality and accuracy. I particularly like three of its features, namely: its long swivel hose that makes it easy to fit and maneuver, its ability to freeze the reading, and its having a pressure release bleed valve. It was good to have used this yesterday on my Honda Pilot. The four wheels seem to be alright by visual inspection but after I have used this pressure gauge, I discovered that 3 of my tires were deflated by as much as 3 to 5 psi. This pressure gauge comes handy and it should be an invaluable tools that should always be in my car for safety's sake. I love this product.